Sunday, August 1, 2010

ahhh the joys of being a daddy

Every daddy I know myself included has an unsutainable love for making their baby girl smile and happy beyond imgaination. Daddys tend to spoil when desievered and discpline as needed. Well i recently gave my baby gril the order to buy a sewing machine as i had given her permission to do so mutlipile times and for various reason she had not. My sweet girl has spent the last two days sewing like crazy. I had ordered her to make a 1950's apron as i find they can be quite appealing espically since i run my home in a 1950's style. I mean come one what man wouldnt love to walk in the house from a long day at work go into the kitchen where smells of dinner are coming from to find your women dressed in not but the collar around her throat declaring to the word she is yours and a cute little housewife apron. How could a man not walk up behind her and foundle her slightly as he kissed her neck and whispered in her ear that he loved her and asking how her day was as he reached around grabing a glass of water. giving her a slap to that loveale butt before walking out of the room and leaving her there weak legged. Well back to the point, she has allready completed the apron after degining the pattern herself as well as started a purse. However I may think the purse is stupid since she is doing it out of one of my old acus aka my monkey suits. She likes it and its an excuse for her to use the new toy i allowed her to get. She expressed to me today how much she loves it. How much nicer it is then the one she learned on. I couldnt help but grin from ear to ear knowing she had a new object that would entertain her for years to come not to mention be a great tool for us to save money, seening as how acus tend to rip quickly espically in the crotch area.

She also has started putting things togther for one thing ive wanted in my house for years now. Ive allways wanted a bar in my home. Not a full scale huge ass bar but a bar non the less. with its own glasses the liqours and beers behind it where i could stand and serve drinks to guest and friends and family as they shit on the stools before me. I mean how many people can have friends over for social drinks at the bar in their home???? Not many middle class people i know. Definatly not anyone my age. I have alot of the things i will need all i am lacking is the bar itself (which i may build) the stools and a mini fridge and a wine cooler.

Any ways I am very pleased with my girl as of late and am overly pleased in her child like joy over something as simple as a sewing machine. Just goes to show it doesnt take shiny things or chocolate to make every lil girl happy (though those are safe bets ;) )

well everyone i am looking forward to getting home and rejoing my girl in the flesh till later days

No comments:

Post a Comment