Wednesday, August 4, 2010

mmm the sweet things in life

how do i even describe the way i see my baby girl? how do i even begin to describe the feeligns she envokes in me? how can there possibly be words sufficent enough to describe the way she makes my heart once cold alive with flames. How can i possibly describe how beutifull her submission is to me? It makes me chuckles at most vanilla's view of the liftsyle i live. If they could see the tihngs i feel for my baby girl and she the beauty of it all through my eyes how could they not be eager to envolve themselfs in it. I recently have been talking to her about the sadist part of me and she confessed that she is afraid that all i want to do is hurt her. I can understand why she may say such but at the same time i was hurt that she could even dream of such a thing. So i decided it would be best if pain play was brought back into our life on her request. Though i enjoy it immensly ill not force her into such if she truly feels such. Pain play...to me seeing her alow me to push her pain threshold is a wonderful and beautiful display of her submission to me. the marsk left there after ward i find wonderfull reminders of such for both her and i. AS i have stated before her submission is a show of her love to me and my dominace over her is the same.
Truth be told though i look forward to "getting laid" apon my return i look forward much more to the simple things we enjoy like talking over dinner or catching a movie or simply sitting on the porch discussing varies things. The showers we share the warmth of her in my arms as i drift off to sleep. The watching her impaciently as she gets ready to go out for a night out on the town. These are what i call the sweet things in life. they are small and simple and yet make our life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment