Friday, July 30, 2010

im goi to jump from the past to the present in this post

In my first post i was giving a bit about myself and for the sake of those trying to learn a bit about the life with never having had any knowledge explain terms that they may not understand. In this post I'll be more speaking about my present thoughts and feelings as a dom should there be any questions or any one wanting to know about something more in depth just drop a comment on this post and ill be sure to accommodate you as best i can.

I have been rather furstrated with my baby girl lately at her lack of doing simple task such as blogging and going to bed by her designated bed time but after sitting her down and having a talk with her she has shown much improvement in both areas. She seemes to understand that the blogging is a perperation for when i come home so she will be in the habit of writting in her journal. The reason behind this being she can put her thoughts and emotions on paper for a later review or for my own viewing. The bed time being that one problem we both agreed we had before i deployed was the fact that wee used to stay up till early hours in the morning and it on a few occasions caused me to be late to work. In the military that can result in some serious repercutions that I nor her wish to deal with. SOOOO seeing as how i have two days off apon my return then its back to grindstone for about 2 month before i get leave if she is in the habit of going to bed at a decent hour as I am then she wont have a probelm trying to adjust to her new schedule of going to bed when daddy (thats me) does and getting up when I do. to start things i expect of her on the days i work. Like having breakfast either complete or near complection when i return from pt. My work uniform laid out ready for me to change from pts after a shower and so on. It gives her a daily schedule as frankly she does better in life when she has things to do and to keep her busy that make her feel as if she is actually acomplishing something.

Which brings me to my next point. Myself i could never do a desk job as paperwork never ceases to come and there for to me has a feeling of never accomplishing a end goal as to jobs i work with my hands like my current job turning wrenches i see the progress weither its changing oils on a vechil or replacing a major compnent. At the end of the job the vechile pulls away and i know my work was for a purpose i feel a small amount of pride knowing I made that vechile be able to roll away carrying its cargo and passangers safely. She likes to see her work unfold before her much i like i do. Ive noticed watching her run around cleaning the house or doing laundry. She puts her best into it and is happy hwne the house is immaculately clean and my laundry is neatly folded and hung up in the closet. Tedies chores yes, no one enjoys doing them for say but ive noticed she watches for my approving pleased smile that allways takes place on my face as she does the things. For me its simply knowing she is workin her sexy lil but off just to see me happy that makes it one of my favorite times in the week, but forgive me ive gotten off track the point being she sees the difference when these things are done and it helps to show her that her effort was not for nothing. So i state again like myself she likes to see the fruit of her labors. So the things i give her as daily tasking are ussualy things she can see such. Generaly speaking they are small things that do not require much of her however i do secertly liek giving her a challenge from time to time just to see how she will respond to said challenge. Normaly she eagerly tackles it and gives it her entire attention which i find emensly pleasing.

As a Dom I find pleasure in the simplest of thigns that show her submission to me and my will. The things that show her trust in me. I love it when she begs for something or gives me the but but daddy plweeease look because weither she notices it at that excat moment or not she has just in her own mind reinforced who and what i am to her. she has shown she has no choice in the matter if i decied no it is simply no and thats all their is to it however if she pleases me and I grant her whatever it is (ussualy something silly like daddy can i get a candy bar or some such small thing i probaly would have gotten her eif she had just thrown in the shopping chart) then she has been granted permission and knows that daddy provided whatever it was for her. In one way it shows her she has been good or pleasing in another it shows her that daddy provides for her as well as exhibits control over her choices. Weither its something as big as a tattoo or as small as a candy bar she trust my judgement and its a wonderfull thing that makes me grin from ear to ear.

Do I enjoy the kinky sex, yes do i enjoy beatting her bottom red, yes do i enjoy the pleasures of the flesh that comes with her submission most defiantly are they the defining thing that makes me love what we have by far no. It is her submission its self that makes me happiest, it is the trust and love she has for me that is shown in every deed she does, the trust that i will make the best decision for her and guide her to the right path that will allow her to develope mentaly physicaly and spiritaly, the love that she has for me knowing that i am a hard man to love.

I make mistakes and often big ones more often then some but on the other hand i do not make the smae mistakes as most my age. Im stubborn beyond all hell and honestly i have some very outside the box views on somethings. she accpets these things and loves me depsite them. So i try to find new ways of expressing my love to her in return. She is my life with out her id cease to breath. She is my PRIDE AND JOY! She is my submissive my lover my wife my best friend and on ocassion my Mistress. She is my world. So to see her excell makes me beyond happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment